We are always interested in what is happening in the finance and technology industries. What companies are innovating, what thought-leaders are sharing and what problems are getting solved through tech.
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are definitely a quickly evolving and exciting space. This is why the team at Lodex created CryptoCoin Intelligence. However with its growing popularity, we have decided to refresh and give it its own home at CryptoTechNews.
If you are a crypto/blockchain lover, subscribe and follow us for all the latest.
Check out some facts and stats on blockchain and crypto world:
- There are more than 1,300 different cryptocurrencies in the market
- Bitcoin, the very first cryptocurrency, holds 50% of the total market value
- Australians spent over $3.9 billion AUD on cryptocurrency in 2017
- The current number of unique active users of cryptocurrency wallets is estimated to be between 2.9 million and 5.8 million
- At least 1,876 people are working full-time in the cryptocurrency industry
- 90% of North American and European banks are investing in blockchain
- The global blockchain market is expected to be worth $20 billion by2024.
- 9 out of 10 agree that blockchain will disrupt the banking and financial industry.
Want to stay in the loop? Check out our new page, CryptoTechNews.